Sunday, November 8, 2009

Fall Update

Well I have figured out I am not that great of a blogger lately. I just can't get inspired to blog a lot lately. I am too busy reading everybody else's blogs, ha! Fall is my favorite time of year. It's been a busy one so far and here's a glimpse of what's been going on with us in the month of September.



We babysat one night and Brie & Brodie kept us entertained!



September was a busy month traveling back and forth to Dublin.

We celebrated Gabe's 25th birthday --man he's getting old :)



We watched Dane play soccer. It was lots of fun to see Dane on the field with his teammates even if he didn't quite have the hang of the game.



It certainly brought back lots of memories of all those years Gabe played soccer.



We also celebrated Hunter's 2nd birthday. What a tremendous blessing and miracle this little guy continues to be in our lives. His smile lights up my heart in a way that I could never explain.



Yummy Cake !! :)


Loved his 4-wheeler he got from his mom & dad!



Thinks he's as big as his bubba now!!

4 comments:

vintage girl at heart said...

What beautiful Grandchildren you have!!!
Such Blessings!!!
I love the photo of your Mom below too what a beautiful lady she was too.. I know you must miss her....
I am off to poke around the rest of your blog!!
Happy Monday!

The Hagle's said...

My kids entertian? hhmm Love the picture of Dane playing soccer & the old one of Buddy!

Sherry @ Lamp Unto My Feet said...

What great pics! :D

Mama King said...

What a beautiful family you have! I know what you mean...I get so caught up reading all the great blogs out there too. Before I know it the night is over and it is time for bed :-)