Monday, May 25, 2009

28 Years and Counting...

The hubby and I had a good weekend celebrating our 28th anniversary. Seems like we have been married forever, but we look forward to many more blessed years together.



Friday we both took off early from work and headed to the Metroplex. We went to my highly anticipated concert at the Nokia Theater in Grand Prairie.



Surprisingly, the opening act was none other than:






Josh Turner. That man has the most beautiful voice, and he sang one of our favorites, "Me and God." He really is a wonderful performer and put on a good act.



Then came THE man of the night:







His performance was everything I hoped for, and it made for an unforgettable night!! The only bad thing is that my camera would not take a good picture from where we were sitting. I am definitely going to have to invest in a better camera soon!



Then Saturday, we did a little shopping and headed to Graham for Brie's dance recital. It's amazing what a difference a year can make. Last year, she was so bashful and would not dance. This year she danced and seemed to know all of the routine. She performed amazingly and made us so proud!



3 comments:

Our Family said...

I must say that Brie looks good in lime green! She's such a cutie!

I'm glad you guys had fun at the concert!

Betsy said...

Happy anniversary. I still have a picture of you and me at your wedding. I loved my little blue dress and hat.

Betsy said...

Happy anniversary. I still have a picture of you and me at your wedding. I loved my little blue dress and hat.